1. Contact information
You are visiting the web page www.ubiqum.com, property of UBIQUM ACADEMY SL (henceforth THE COMPANY).
Registered address: Calle Bruc, 149. Local. 08037 Barcelona.
Telephone: +34 931 066 929
2. User Agreement
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the web page www.ubiqum.com (henceforth “Website”), which THE COMPANY provides for Internet users. A User is defined as a person who accesses, navigates, uses, and participates in the services and activities of the Website. The access and navigation of a user on the Website implies the absolute acceptance of the present Legal Notice. THE COMPANY can offer services through the web page which may be subject to their own particular conditions and about which the User will be informed in each specific case.
3. Use of the Website
- 3.1.- The user shall use the Website, contents and services in accordance with the Law, the present Legal Notice, good conduct, and public order. The User shall not use the Website or the services it provides for unlawful acts or contrary to the content of the present Legal Notice, detrimental to the interests or rights of third parties, or which can damage or render useless the Website or its services in any way or impede a normal enjoyment of the Website by other Users.
- 3.2.- The User shall not destroy, alter, render useless or damage in any other manner the data, programs, electronic documents, etc. which can be found on the Website.
- 3.3.- The User shall not block access to the service for other users by way of a massive consumption of computing tools through which THE COMPANY provides its service nor take actions that damage, interrupt, or generate errors in the aforementioned systems or services.
3.4.- The User shall not introduce any programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other logical device or sequence of characters which can cause or be susceptible to causing any other type of alteration to THE COMPANY’S computer systems or those of third parties.
3.5.- The User shall not obtain information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software or, in general, any type of material accessible through the Website or the services offered thereby.
3.6.- It shall be understood that access and usage of the Website by the User implies the acceptance of the Legal Notice that THE COMPANY has published at the moment of access, which will be available for the users.
3.7.- The User shall adequately use the contents and services that THE COMPANY offers on its Website and refrain from using them for partaking in illicit activities or those contrary to good faith and the legal code.
4. Access to the Website and Passwords
- 4.1.- Access to the Website by the User is free and open.
- 4.3.- The hiring of products and services on the Website by minors shall be prohibited. The permission of parents, tutors or legal guardians must be previously and expressly obtained. These will be considered responsible for the actions carried out by the minors for which they are responsible.
5. Modification of the conditions of the Legal Notice
5.1.- THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the present Legal Notice. The User recognises and accepts that it is his or her responsibility to revise the Website and the present Legal Notice.
6. Limitation of guaranties and responsibilities
- 6.1.- THE COMPANY shall put forth its best efforts to avoid any error in content that can appear on the Website. In any case, THE COMPANY shall be exempt from responsibility derived from eventual errors in content that can appear on the Website, when and where they are not punishable by law.
- 6.2.- THE COMPANY does not guarantee that the Website and server are free of viruses and shall not be responsible for any possible damages which may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone failure or disconnections in the functioning of this electronic system provoked by causes foreign to THE COMPANY, delays or blockages in the usage of the electronic system caused by deficiencies in the telephone lines or overloads on the Internet system or on other electronic systems; these include damages caused by third parties by way of illegitimate interferences outside the control of THE COMPANY.
7. Intellectual and Industrial Property. All rights reserved.
- 7.1.- All of the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of the Website ubiqum.com and those regarding its contents (text, images, sounds, audio, video, designs, creativity, software) belong, as a work of collective authorship or as an assignee, to THE COMPANY or, in certain cases, to third parties.
- 7.2.- The reproduction, distribution, and public communication of all or part of the contents of the Website, including the parts put at your disposition, shall be expressly prohibited for any reason and by any technical means, without the authorisation of THE COMPANY. The User shall respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of THE COMPANY and third parties.
- 7.3.- The User may view all of the provided elements, print them, copy them, and store them on their hard drive or any other device when exclusively for his or her personal and private use; its use for other reasons, distribution, modification, alteration, or deletion shall be expressly prohibited.
8. Third party links
- 8.1.- In the case that the Website should contain links or hyperlinks to other sites on the Internet, THE COMPANY shall not claim control over these sites nor their content. Under no circumstances shall THE COMPANY assume responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to an external Website nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, precision, ampleness, truth, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in the heading of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
8.2.- The aforementioned links are provided exclusively to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. The inclusion of a link does not imply approval of the linked web page on the part of THE COMPANY.
- 8.3.- THE COMPANY only authorises that the contents of its Website be mentioned on other Websites in the case that a respectful treatment is employed, the law is fulfilled, and under no circumstances are the contents reproduced without proper authorization by THE COMPANY.
9. Protection of Personal Data
- 9.1.- THE COMPANY shall adopt the necessary organisational and technical measures in order to guarantee the protection of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised use or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed; all of the aforementioned shall be in conformity with the established Spanish legislation surrounding the Protection of Personal Data.
10. Law and jurisdiction
All of the matters that arise between THE COMPANY and the User regarding the interpretation, fulfilment, and validity of the present Legal Notice shall be governed by its own clauses and, in unforeseen matters, by Spanish legislation, with both parties submitting themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts pertaining to the THE COMPANY’s address.