Limited Time Promotion: Pay the whole tuition Upfront and benefit from a 20% discount on the course price. This offer is only applicable for Upfront Payment Plans until the 31st of December of 2018.
We are proud of our student outcomes, with 98% of our students finding work in their chosen field within 45 days of finishing the program. Check out Switch-Up for independent reviews.
Contact our Career Advisors
Amsterdam Career Advisor: Gianluca Caria
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +31 611 318 998
Meet Us: Schedule a video call
Visit Us: B. Amsterdam John M Keynesplein 12-46, 1066 VH Amsterdam
– 8 hours / day, 5 months (800 hours)
- – Develop a portfolio of individual projects
– Max 12 students per class
– Career support
– Designed and maintained by Computer Science experts from Northwestern University and has been taught in the University Carnegie Mellon, USA.
Course Start Dates
17 September 2018
15 October 2018
12 November 2018
The full cost of the tuition is 9.900 €
- An upfront payment of 2.000 € when you sign up for the course
- A monthly fee of 600 € until the end of the course
- A final payment of 4.900 € is to be made once the student is hired (see Job Hire conditions*).
This payment option awards the candidate with a 5% discount off the overall tuition fees. Candidates entitled to this discount must meet the requirements found here. The upfront price will then be 4.750 €.
Upfront Payment (20 % discount)
An upfront payment of the entire tuition fees. This payment option will award the candidate with a 20% discount off the overall tuition fees, taking the price down to 7.920 €.
We are committed to giving everyone the opportunity to change their careers and get into technology. For this reason, we encourage anyone who does not see the above payment options as feasible to contact us to discuss our special conditions payment plans:
- – Upfront payment of 2.000€
- – The payment of the remaining standard tuition fees should be made upon job hire, plus 10% of the student’s gross salary in their first year of employment. This amount can be paid in 24 instalments with an interest rate of 6%.
98% of our students find a developer job within 45 days of finishing the course.
eDreamsTravel Booking Site
Hewlett PackardEnterprise IT
GFT TechnologiesIT Consultancy
A day in Ubiqum
Start the morning with a recap of what you did the previous day, what you got stuck with and how you eventually resolved issues. This is a chance to encourage and motivate each other for the day ahead!
Work and Learning
Students will get a clearly structured brief, plan of attack and list of resources to assist them as they begin their tasks. You will have staff and review team mentors to check your code and answer your questions and doubts.
Our students often bring food in, and use the onsite facilities to warm stuff up, but there´s a host of restaurants also nearby!
Time to pack up and share a beer with colleagues. Check out the Meet-up scene for networking opportunities!
The course by weeks
Your First Website
Build a mobile friendly web application, including a back-end game server to manage the games, scoring, and player profiles. Use Java and Spring Boot Framework.
"To make a career you have to invest four years. They teach you a lot of things, and a lot of very little practice, but if someone is clear that they want to be a programmer, this is a much faster, more direct and effective way."