Let us help
We realise that you may have a lot of questions about our courses. This is an important decision to make, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you can´t find the information you´re looking for. Here are some questions we are commonly asked:
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t have any previous coding experience, don’t hesitate to ask a representative to help you figure out which course is best for you long term.
If you’re not ready for a full bootcamp, our 1 week, “Create Your First Website” course is also a great introduction you can use to get familiar with programming + it’s only 25€! We run these over the summer months of July and August.
For payment 50% upfront, 50% on Job, the following terms apply.
1.- For Java web and mobile development, candidates should be:
– Be between 22 and 30 years old.
– Have a university degree in any field
– Have a medium high level of english. (Sufficient to pass a job interview.)
– Pass a basic coding test. No prior knowledge of coding is required, but we want to see how the candidate will react when faced with the initial tasks.
2.- For Data Analytics and Big Data program
– Be between 22 and 30 years old.
– Have a university degree in engineering, the sciences or in mathematics.
– Have a medium to high level of english. Sufficient to pass a job interview fluently in this language.
– A PHD will be highly valued but isn’t compulsory.
It’s worth emphasising at this point that those who do not meet one or any of these requirements and are very motivated to take the program, could be granted this offer after an open and honest personal interview with the admissions team. In all cases, we want to help any good candidate to take our program and will do our best to help you with the financing of the course.
Ubiqum reserves the right to maintain or modify this offer depending on the candidate’s profile.
Intel or compatible processor. 100 GB hard disk (minimum). Operating system: Linux, Mac OS (Intel based) or Windows. Network connection card. Fast Internet connection. Current copy of Microsoft Office or Microsoft Office for Mac. We will ask you to download some free open-source tools during the course.
You may pay both the Java Web & Mobile Development and Data Analytics & Big Data courses following the next options:
a) Upfront before the beginning of the course with an extra 10% discount
b) 50% of the amount upfront before the beginning of the course and the remaining 50% once you get a job.
c). Pay the course fee in monthly instalments.
We offer both full-time onsite courses and part-time remote courses.
Our classrooms you will be using doesn’t look like any school you have seen before. The workspace is the same you would find in leading technology companies – spacious desk, grouped together with other coders, usual amenities provided. All of the content is digital and can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection. Our programs simulate the real life of a software developer.
For courses starting from September 4th, in Data Analytics and Big Data and Java Web and Mobile Development:
Save 1,000€ off the course face value provided you make your 1,500€ deposit before 31st July 2017.
SCC is a learning methodology that focuses 100% on learning by doing. You will work on real projects that professionals encounter and use the same tools as them. You will have a mentor available at all times to provide help and evaluate your work.
We offer you a work environment where you can feel free to make mistakes and learn from them without suffering any negative consequences. The courses also have extensive online resources and help available for every project.
Our experience to date has shown:
- – Completion rate of 99%
- – Employment rate of 95%, two months upon completing the course with full time competitive salaries.
- You can read our students’ testimonials for a better idea of Ubiqum. Everything we do is to help you start your professional life as a data analyst, web developer, or mobile developer. If you put in your best effort, we will do the rest.